Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Making BIG differences... I do believe!

It is funny, I just made a posting today and few minutes later I got an e-mail...

The e-mail was from Gabiza, current President of AIESEC International and my successor in that position.

The e-mail brought good news...
______________________________________________

The previous story ended by saying:

We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. And if we can, like that young man, become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our vision the power to shape the future.

And that is your challenge. And that is my challenge. We must each find our starfish. And if we throw our stars wisely and well, I have no question that the 21st century is going to be a wonderful place.
__________________________________________

In AIESEC we make BIG differences.

We offer young people to live transformational experiences nested in a global learning environment.

The most powerful of those experiences in terms of personal awareness and discovery is an international exchange.

Today AIESEC has reached 4000 exchanges realized worldwide in ten months and still two more months to go this year.


























The goal?
5100 by the end of December 2007.


While in AIESEC we have our starfish, to deliver as many of those transformational experiences as possible. Young people around the world, dancing the dance of change, of believing in a better world. Many of them never go abroad, but make it possible for others. Each contribution of each member counts.

It really counts!

I do believe tons of young people around the world are courageous enough to adventure themselves abroad and discover life.

I do believe AIESEC's starfish makes a difference.

I do believe in a generation of visionaries that set a vision back in 2005 at the AIESEC's International Congress in India.

I do believe in a generation of pioneers that explored the uncertain territory and mapped it out for a next generation to transit and achieve.


I do believe in the current generation of ACHIEVERS, the ones who will hit the target of 5100 life-changing international exchanges as part of the most amazing platform to discover and develop their own potential.

I do believe!

Thanks AIESEC...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: