Saturday, November 3, 2007

Something I said...

This is something I said in the official opening of IPM 2007 in Egypt and that was published in the Daily News Egypt...

A friend just forwarded me the link after reading my previous post, thanks!
__________________________

Before the debate, AIESEC International President Edyson Dos Santos related his childhood dreams of Egypt.

“The dust of the days starts to cover your dreams but they are still there. Dreams never get lost.”

Using the analogy of Michelangelo’s sculpting of David, Dos Santos said:

“The world we all want to live in is there. We just need to take away everything that is not that world.”

__________________________

Even if the second part is a very well known quote from Michelangelo, it makes me breathe deep the fact that my words seem to be generating future for myself and for others. I learned that from the friends I have had in life.

Cheers to all my friends.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: