Friday, June 6, 2008

Do You Really Know What Your Strengths Are?

Through a connection with David Pollay in my last year in AIESEC I got to take a survey that allowed me to see more clearly what I am really good at, what my strength are...

Today I took the survey again and even if some of the top five have changed, my major strength to date remains the same: "Appretiation of Beauty and Excellence".

This survey is an excellent way to get to know yourself better.
I highly recommend you to take a look at David's post in his blog and take the VIA test.

Here are my top 5 strengths...
It make me happy to know this, gives me a sense on what I can focus on to keep shining!


Your Top Strength
Appreciation of beauty and excellence
You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

Your Second Strength
Bravery and valor

You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your
convictions.

Your Third Strength
Curiosity and interest in the world

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Your Fourth Strength
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control

Your Fifth Strength
Social intelligence

You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.

Let me know what your strengths are in the comments of this post, will love to share our impressions, and who knows,
maybe partner to grow!!!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Helena Sroulevich said...

Hola Dey!
My scores on my blog:
http://lele-hs.blogspot.com
What do you think?
Take care, Lele.