Monday, January 12, 2009

The Price of Love...

Just saw this movie and found this spanish song in a video...

This is how I feel now...

I know and believe that love will knock at the door of my life...

I have already payed the price.



La mas bella historia
The most beautiful story

que se pueda contar
that you can share

lleva escrito el dolor
it has written the pain

que produce un amor
that is produced by a love

que nadie entenderá.
that nobody will understand.

Siempre todo a escondidas
Always everything hidden

siempre mirando atrás
always looking back

sólo la oscuridad
only darkness

puede ser nuestro hogar
can be our home

donde crecerá este amor.
the place where our love will grow.

Y no... no quiero más clases de falsa moral
And no...
I don't want more classes of false moral

que nadie es culpable por amar
nobody is guilty for loving

en mi pecho no late la razón
in my chest is not the reason what is beating

sólo el mas sincero y puro amor.
Only the purest and most sincere love.

No hay mal en el mundo
There is no evil in world

ni fuerza capaz
Neither a strength able to

que pueda este fuego apagar
turn off this fire

sólo el tiempo puede ser nuestro juez
only time will be our judge

te quise, quiero y querré.
I loved you, I love you and I will love you.

Que difícil lo nuestro
How hard is what we have

que bonito a la vez
and how beautiful at the same time

es tan duro tener
it is so hard to have to

que buscar los "por qué's"
look for the "whys"

a esta situación.
to this situation.

Nuestro amor es la isla
Our love is an island

el tesoro eres tú... oh Dios!
you're the treasure... Oh God!

con mi vida daré
only with my life I will

sólo el brazo a torcer
give up

bien lo sabes, mi amor.
You know that well, my love.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Karla Ticona said...

Qué bonito Dey! qué linda canción... Entre el dolor de la letra, existe la luz de un ser precioso que es capaz de expresarse tal cual percibe.

Un abrazo!
KT