Sunday, January 11, 2009

We have inherited the ability to heal...

Thanks friends...

Thanks all...

We get broken, we do...

It is part of who we are, human beings...

But yes, definitely we have inherited the ability to heal.
And we learn that with practice...

I heal...

Beauties don't always skip tragedy, someone recently told me, and I realize that is true, that I am a beauty, and that I cannot skip tragedy while living a life like mine.

I feel blessed for meeting such amazing people in my life, people that will never heal me, because healing comes from within, but people that will do whatever it is is their hands to hold me through.

To them I extend my lights and my shadows.
My lights to use them when their path becomes dark, and my shadows to understand the dangers of the journey.

I am, as always.

But today I understood that I am because even if I feel lonely,
I am not alone, I am never alone!

My fingers are freezing and my heart is a fire place.

Come sit next....

You will feel at home, because I am at home,
and I am going to keep it!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: