Monday, May 25, 2009

Hard Love

THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS...
NONE OF THEM...
BUT THEY COME FROM FRIENDS TALKING TO FRIENDS...
AND THEY FIT ME AS WELL...
THANKS FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL!!!...






















Why do always the most beautiful souls find love so hard?
question asked - answer given


"Because they just LOVE in another way, like level up. They can sacrifice themselves but not Love principles. They call with the word Love only the Love itself and nothing else. They love because they do - not because they need to.
That is why."


I dunno if it is the wrong or the right answer
I just know that you were my saviour when I had lost hope
now it is my turn to be yours
and that what goes around really does come around.

I AM LETTING YOUR WORDS BE MINE TODAY...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: