Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Needed A Reminder That I am Special...

Today my green is not very shinny...

I went back in my inbox and found this from a person I respect very much, I do respect that person more than I love and admire her.

Pure and unique respect. 
Have you ever felt that?
Respect that brings silence...
Respect that cover everything else.
So much respect that is scary.
So, it is a challenge to be around that person, because you have your own expectations of how you should be to be able to be that person friend. And then you behave up to expectations that are higher of the self-expectations you have about yourself.

Because of this respect is that this means so much to me.

I wanted to scream to the world today that this is what someone special thinks of me... Someone that if you all know you will wish to have as friend.

I love you, and I love myself.


Tears in my eyes.

______________

Hey Dey!

Happy Birthday for today! I wish you health and happiness:-) and to continue being special and bring spice in people's lives...

So, I was just wondering what kind of a wish or how exactly to tell you for your bday...therefore I decided to tell you why I am glad that you are still around us...celebrating another trip around the sun...and also what you mean to me pretty much...

I am happy to think of you as a friend...a unique friend, a wise, crazy, emotional, bitch, brilliant man...that above all is true to himself and to the people around him...it takes a lot for someone to open up around you, that's why we passed our tough times as well...its not easy for people to be around you cause they are faced with themselves...their best and their wose of it...
and that is what you mean to me and I thank God for having you well and continue being who you are...

So, thank you Dey, thank you for the bottom of my heart and I wish you the best for ever and ever and ever...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: