Monday, August 11, 2008

Trapped Between The Flesh And The Heart!!!

Which one to listen to?

Should I even listen now?
How to bring them together?

My flesh that has given me so many moments of pain and so many of pleasure...
My heart that has given me so many of both as well...
I feel rage...
I am a storm.

My flesh that needs to be touched.
My heart that needs to be touched.

So similar and so distant.
Unique by themselves but the same in a way.

Today I am trapped between my flesh and my heart.
Today I am trapped between my feelings and my desires.




My Heart, My Flesh, My Bones
Astoria Arms

Bury Your Fear...
bury your fear in the ground,
this land I walk upon,
the weight upon my shoulders.

You know you want to feel it,
you know you wanna feel this time,
still I fall victom to the doubt inside,
its always on my mind.

You're by yourself,
you're all alone.

Now I've got to find you,
won't you rescue me somehow.

You're by yourself,
this time it's all you know.

No absolution,
by defense is caving in,
lack of position,
my defense.

Self pity is satanic,
so bathe yourself in love,
bury your fear in the ground,
this land I walk upon,
the weight upon my shoulders,
self pity is satanic,
so bathe yourself in love.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: