Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Raining Inside - The Art Of Crying Without Doing It!

I just saw this video...

In a very weird and powerful way... 
I felt my feelings projected...

I felt how all my Self let itself be interpreted by the background, the music, the boy, my memories, my little town, the river behind my house, the rainy days in which I used to go to the river, to cry over the river another river... 
The river of my shame.
I am not ashamed anymore.
I though so...
Why is this video bringing all that back?

Those images are still there, just covered by the dust of the days, as I am used to say.

I am cleaning dust out.
I understand partially why this video made me cry without crying.

Tomorrow I am hosting a party.
Today I need to get the shit out of me.

One step at a time, as the rain is made of one drop at a time.



VIDEO URL.
ANOTHER VIDEO OF THE SONG HERE.
VIDEO WITH THE COMPLETE SONG HERE.

RAZONES
Bebe

Te echo de menos, le digo al aire
I miss you, I say to the air

te busco, te pienso,
I'm looking for you, I think of you,

te siento y siento que como tu no habra nadie
I feel you and feel that there will be nobody like you

y aqui te espero,
and here I wait for you,

con mi cajita de la vida
with my little box of life

cansada, a oscuras, con miedo
tired, in the dark, scared

y este frio, nadie me lo quita
and this cold, nobody can take it away


Tengo razones, para buscarte
I have reasons, to look for you

tengo necesidad de verte, de oirte, de hablarte
I need to see you, to hear you, to talk to you

tengo razones, para esperarte
I have reasons, to wait for you

porque no creo que haya en el mundo nadie mas a quien ame
because I do not think there is anyone else in the world that I love
_______

Tengo razones, razones de sobra
I have reasons, reasons in excess

para pedirle al viento que vuelvas
to ask the wind for you to come back

aunque sea como una sombra
albeit as a shadow

tengo razones, para no quererte olvidar
I have reasons, to want not to forget you

porque el trocito de felicidad fuiste tu quien me lo dio a probar
because the little piece of happiness was you who gave it to me to prove
________

El aire huele a ti, mi casa se cae porque no estas aqui
The air smells like you, my house is falling because you are not here

mis sabanas, mi pelo, mi ropa te buscan a ti
my sheets, my hair, my clothes are looking for you

mis pies son como de carton
my feet are like cardboard

que voy arrastrando por cada rincon
that I am dragging around each corner

mi cama se hace fria y gigante
my bed becomes cold and giant

y en ella me pierdo yo
and in it I lose myself

mi casa se vuelve a caer
my house is falling again

mis flores se mueren de pena
my flowers are dying of sorrow

mis lagrimas son charquitos
my tears are little pools

que caen a mis pies
falling to my feet
_______

Te mando besos de agua
I send you kisses of water

q hagan un hueco en tu calma
to make a dent in your calm

Te mando besos de agua
I send you kisses of water

pa que bañen tu cuerpo y tu alma
to bath your body and your soul

te mando besos de agua
I send you kisses of water

para que curen tus heridas
to heal your wounds

te mando besos de agua
I send you kisses of water

de esos con los que tanto te reias
of those with whom you laughed so much


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: