Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Whole New World in Youtube!!!

Recently, and due to my new Blog/Vlog, I have discovered a whole new world in Youtube...


I have my account since February 2007... 
But I just happened to create a new one for the Vlogging...

With my old account, the only thing I used to do was to watch videos and rate them and so on...
But never really got into the Youtube world...

Apart from my new Vlog, Also the story of Ana Free inspired me to get more into it.
Now, I don't have an account, I know for sure that I have a channel.
I have started to meet people there that have awesome videos and they actually give you advise on yours, on how to edit them and so on...

If you are curious, just go there...
Search for videos you like and explore the channels of the people who post them.
However what I love the most are those channels were people actually Vlog and share...

I have been invited to participate in a contest [and I have just three days Vlogging]...
There are several channels by topics, this one I have been invited is a Gay Channel...

The main idea that is considered posh right now in the Youtube World is to have collaborative channels with 5 people, so each Vlogger post each day of the week.

I will love to be Wednesday Dude..
I don't really know what it is with me and Wednesday... 
Maybe that I am the sibling in the middle?

Just wanted to share this in case there is someone else outside there with similar interests.

I am leaving here a couple of links to some of the channels I have enjoyed.
I love the honesty and the simplicity...
Cheers...

Davey Wavey Channel...
GDProphetXVII Channel...
Apples33ds Channel...

PS: Even if my new Vlog/Blog is taking a lot of my time I promise on keep posting here and in my Spanish blog as well...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: