Thursday, May 29, 2008

Are you taking other people's crap??!!

One of my friends has this awesome website where he shares his positive perspectives every week, he calls it the "Monday Morning Momentum"... Check it out and subscribe, it really helps me out every monday when I arrive to the office and find in my inbox a pill of positivity and a way to take it without water...

However, this post is not about that.
He has started what we can call a movement!

This movement is about stop letting other people throwing their crap on us and our lives...

Basically he starts with a story.
Take a look at the core of the story:

"Many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full
of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As
their garbage piles up, they look for a place to dump it. And if you let them,
they’ll dump it on you.

So when someone wants to dump on you,
don’t take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Believe
me. You’ll be happier."

Visit David page and get to know more about the Law of Garbage Trucks...


Hope you get reminded that you are not supposed to accept that crap in your life.
I have been reminded!
I have waved.
I keep the smile!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: