Friday, May 9, 2008

Have you seen the love of your life...??

Go out there!
Do not look for it...
Just be open to see...
It will arrive to knock on your door...
Open and surrender, nothing else matters!

Give yourself the chance to feel happy, even for a while.
No one else will do that for you, and you know that!
Do not think, get to the present moment and let it flow.
Free yourself and connect with the universe through the power of giving yourself away to the flow of life.

Think twice and lose.

If does not work, the memory will remain and you will be a happier person knowing that you have lived it, that you will not stood up wondering 'what if?'.

Get some inspiration from a song of Fito Paez sang by the great Caetano...



Te vi
Te vi
I saw you


juntabas margaritas del mantel
Juntavas margaridas no jardim
You put together daisies of a tablecloth


ya sé que te traté bastante mal
Já sei que tratei bastante mal
I know I treated you very badly


no sé si eras un ángel o un rubí
Não sei se eras um anjo ou um rubi
I do not know if you were an angel or a ruby


o simplemente te vi
Ou simplesmente te vi
or I just saw you


te vi
Te vi
I saw you

saliste entre la gente a saludar
Saíste entre as pessoas a saudar
You came from amongst people to greet


los astros se rieron otra vez
Os astros já sorriram outra vez
the stars laughed again


la llave de Mandala se quebró
A chave de Mandala se quebrou
Mandala key snapped


o simplemente te vi
Ou simplesmente te vi
or I just saw you


todo lo que diga está de más
Tudo que me dizes é demais
everything else you said is not needed


las luces siempre encienden en el alma
As luzes se acendem em minh'alma
lights always turn on in the soul


y cuando me pierdo en la ciudad
E quando me perco na cidade
and when I get lost in the city


vos ya sabes comprender
Você já sabe compreender
you already know how to understand


es solo un rato no más
Que é só um tempo e não mais
is it just for a while


tendría que llorar o salir a matar
Teria que chorar ou sair a matar
I would have to go out and kill or mourn


te vi, te vi, te vi
Te vi, te vi, te vi
I saw you, I saw you, I saw you


yo no buscaba a nadie y te vi...
E eu não queria nada e te vi ...
I was looking for nobody and I saw you…


te vi
Te vi
I saw you


fumabas unos chinos en Madrid
Fumavas uns cigarros em Madri
You were smoking some ciggars in Madrid


hay cosas que te ayudan a vivir
São coisas que te ajudam a viver
there are things that help you live


no hacías otra cosa que escribir
Não tinhas outra coisa que escrever
You did nothing other than write


y yo simplemente te vi
E eu simplesmente te vi
and I just saw you


me fui
E fui
I went


me voy de vez en cuando a algún lugar
Eu vou de vez em quando a algum lugar
I go occasionally somewhere


ya sé, no te hace gracia este país
Já sei que não te alegra este país
I know, you do not like much this country


tenías un vestido y un amor
Só tinhas um vestido e um amor
You just had a dress and a love


y yo simplemente te vi
E eu simplesmente te vi

and I just saw you

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: