Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do you remember your roots?

Well, within the few things that I have been carrying with me accross all these years of traveling, there is a small notebook that used to serve as a diary.

Inside it there are also a lot of papers, napkins, post its, etc... in which I have written something in a very special moment of my life...

I know that many of you have a diary, or have written in little papers things that were meaningful for you in that moment. I know you understand me when I say I want to capture them and not to be capture by those memories...

Most of them [almost all] are in spanish, so I decided to create a new blog in spanish and make sure my roots will not get lost in the way, but captured to posterity.

If you are able to read spanish, or a spanish speaker, please visit me at:

http://diariodemisraices.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Dey

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: