Wednesday, March 5, 2008

With the dog in da way...

Today I have been looking online for a dog to adopt. The dog is on his way...
Potentially a Cocker Spaniel, gold!
Still haven't made a desicion, but soon I will have to, important thing is the dog is becoming a reality as well.

Things are falling into place. I got a huge bed from a colleague at work, bought the refrigerator, got a desk and drawers, cortins, but there are so many more thing I need at home...

Today, I have also asked for a credit in my bank to buy the rest of the stuff... I traveled 45 minutes during lunch time to go to my bank agency and back, however I didn't feel the pressure of the ride, I am calmed.

I see my old writings, in my diaries, in my old blog, and it seems to me that it is so complicated, it is a weird sensation. Maybe this is my time for a break, for 'surfing the wave' instead of 'creating it' [metaphor stolen from two amazing individuals that deserve all my respect]

Let's surf then for a while...

The dog is on da way...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: