Monday, March 3, 2008

My new flat!!

Last weekend I finally moved to my new flat...
New huge bed and some kitchen appliances are all I have for the moment, but it is ok.
This week I will receive the refrigerator and some more stuff...
It is so cool to feel I have a home that is mine!

New house, new home...
I already slept there Saturday and Sunday and the feeling was awesome.
I have had this experience before in Venezuela, when i had my new flat there, but now it is deeper, I feel mature and ready to settle down. I feel secure about the deision i have made.
I feel I want home to be that, home!

Here you have some pics...

The living room...

















Two views of the kitchen. I love the window in the kitchen, soon full of flowers!


















The toilet. Full of color!

















And obviously, my room in GREEN!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Dey,
Wow i like your new place. The bathroom is too inviting and relaxing, the living room with so much natural light and I'm betting a great view too, awesome kitchen too, you can work your magic here (i know you love cooking):) and off course, your bedroom looks great.
YOUR NEW FLAT IS LOVELY. Enjoy, and remember, 'home is where the heart is' i bet this is it. Cheers