Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Again, Are You Scared To Fall In Love???

It seems we keep going back to the same place.
We get excited and try hard to move on,
to meet new people,
to skip the rules we have been following...

And,
in that very moment,
we feel some fresh air caressing our faces...

And without noticing,
we give up!
We believe it is done.
We believe we have made it.
We stupidly believe we have learned!

Trying is just not enough.
Jumping in the swimming pool is just not enough.

I need to stay inside,
until I learn how to swim.

I am jumping now.
Again.

I know there is somebody outside there that will take me the way I am.



Here is the video url.


If you were falling,
then I would catch you.
You need a light,
I’d find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly,
here take my sweater.
Your head is aching,
I’ll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I’d buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.

You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: