Monday, July 21, 2008

Have You Gone On A Date Lately??!!

It is funny, in the last two weeks I have gone to 4 dates...
I am not sure if I should call them dates...
Or meetings...
Or get to know me outside of your screen...
Or whatever...

I have just decided to call them dates.

They range from the typical cinema-dinner/dinner-cinema, to the dinner-party type.

They have been all cool.
Really cool...

What I am not sure dough is what is next?
What it is supposed to happen now?
Should I call back?
What for?
Should I want for a second call?
What for?

I am not even sure anymore if the goal is to go on a date or something else.

Yes, I do have sent a couple of messages after.
Yes, I do have gotten responses.
No, I don't know where this will go, if anywhere.

And, IT DOES NOT MATTER.

I have had a great time.
Thanks guys.
Very much.

No pick up lines.
No weirdo stuff.
Just a couple of cool guys having fun, having dinner, watching a movie, partying hard...
Life is great and smiles me all the time.
I smile back.

I am very much looking forward to the future.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: