Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Secrets to transform your office in the perfect place to work!

One tip, engage people...




In my office, at the end of each month we have team learning events that are developed and run by employees.



Each employee has been asigned a month, I will be responsible for October...



The learning event of April 2008 was organized by Eduardo, he decided to buy some canvas and give us some painting time...

I was a bit grumpy today, so not much of team work in my painting, but ce la vie!

You can even see the bird all alone in the sky... What a reflection of my day today...

The main point here is that everyone had the chance to 'be there', some of us painted, some others just watched, some made fun of us, no mtter what was the purpose of each one to be there, all of us were there.

You do not need to me mixed to be together, however togetherness is valuable...

Think about it and bring it to your office, speak to your boss, make it happen.

Trust me, it is cool!
Your co-workers will appreciate it!
Cheers.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Aleja Laiton said...

Parceeee,
Quiero que me des ideas para arreglar mi cuartito en Rotterdam!!!! ;)

Irás no? :P

Besitos!

Dey Dos said...

Claro que si amor... Hablamos en julio cuando vaya al SG meeting, ahorrate unos realitos para que compremos lo que quieras :)