Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wanna things done? Do them yourself!

I have been struggling in life with this fact.

I have been really working hard to believe that things that concern me directly can be trusted to friends, family or close people to you.

It definitely sucks!
If I want something done at my own speed and level of expectations, I have to do it myself...

The worst part is that you still need to be grateful to the ones that 'tried' to help you.
I do not believe in 'trying'.

When things that you want done are for yourself, please do not make the mistake to trust them away. They are yours, do them yourself. You will not have anyone else to blame, so you will not blame. You will get them done or not.

Short post because I have to get something done.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: